3399 Peachtree Road NE
"The Beginning of All Sanity is Spirituality."
Dr. Abel believes that without the spiritual experience as an intregal part of your life, it is virtually impossible to know what LIFE truely is. More than 2/3rd of the human population on earth believe in some form of spirituality. And though spirituality is not a popularity contest, its adherents are certainly witnesses to the reality that something exists within all human beings that begs for experession in some form which we universally call spirituality. What, then, is spirituality?
Spirituality is the personal awareness of an unspeakable Presence whose transcendental nature prohibits individual possession of its
inarticulate Being, yet whose omniscience encourages all who will to approach it, with reverence and awe, to
find, in one’s own unique way, Peace, Understanding, & Direction in a world filled with changes and surprises. Contiguously, spirituality is that existential, cosmic reality that bridges the chasm between the most sacred and the mere profane. It is at once, a struggle for soul-fullfilment attainment, while, concurrently with the events and circumstances of life, it is phenomenologically appearing as the thing itself. And juxtaposed to the transitions of life, spirituality beckons faith toward the possibilities of a vailed and gentile spirit reaching out in hope and anticipation of giving succor and sustenance from its inimitable womb of Present-Being, which mothers knowing-truth, to the yearning Soul longing to make its journey home..
The Spirituality-based counseling process, therefore, is a subjunctive experience between the client and his or her practitioner... the DEEP speaking to the DEEP, two Souls spiritually speaking, speaking in the midst of the Dark waters of coginitive dissonance and spiritual chaos. And these speaking spirits, now in relationship, ultimately find healing in Being There, a ministry of Presence, a "there-for-ME.ness" when I was most in need of help.
Contact Information :
By Appointment Only
to arrange for an appointment, please contact me at:
Some pages from the Book of Moments:
1) Life is a book of moments. Each page points toward the future. And each page is filled with beams of light. As we read our book of moments, each page either blinds us or enlightens us. Whosoever is blinded by the pages, walks aimlessly through life filled with darkness and despair. May the light of your pages bring you Peace of mind, self-understanding, and personal direction toward life fulfillment.
2) Hope comes to those who stop, reflect, and believe. Belief is the sweet nectar of mental freedom.
3) Drink the water that flows from the fountain of eternal life and live.
4) Personal pain is the plow that breaks up the fallow ground of one’s ultimate destiny. Seeds of personal growth are cast upon this worked ground, bringing forth the flowers of the soul’s self-understanding. And if accepted, the ebullient fragrance of PEACE gracefully wafts the conscious mind like the smell of fresh cut roses beneath the informed nostrils of one who knows THE THING ITSELF.
5) Insanity is being lost to the knowledge of God. Why? Because not knowing God is not knowing your SELF; not having love for your SELF; and not being your true Self . . . fully, brilliantly, and completely.
6) If you truly desire to overcome your depression, think on God. Why? Because your future is in God. Why? Because God is Supreme Mind, and thereby knows all things from Beginning to End. The more you think about this, the weaker your depression will become . . . until it exist no longer. Think about it!
7) You must be born again? Jesus said, “You must be born again.” How shall we be born a second time? The answer is quite clear: just as we were born of a woman the first time, so too must we be born of a woman the second time. The second birth takes place, with the assistance of The Holy Spirit and by FAITH in the Lord Jesus Christ as SAVIOR unto ETERNAL LIFE, in the Celestial, Divine Mystical Womb of Holy Mary, ever virgin, Mother of the Most High God, Jesus, God-the-Son of God. Being placed in Her Holy Womb, with the aid of the Holy Spirit, just as Jesus was placed in Her Womb by the same Holy Spirit, we retrace the footsteps of Jesus imprinted all over Her Holy Womb as he grew to full term over a period of time (presumably 9 months) and ultimately was born among mortal men and women for their salvation.
And this is the imitation of Christ: to be spiritually conceived in the celestial Womb of Holy Mary, with the help of the Holy Spirit, through faith in Jesus as the Savior unto Eternal Life, moving around and having our being in Her through prayer and devotion to Her Sacred Motherly Heart, which is always interceding on our behalf to Her first born son, Jesus, until and after we are “Born Again.” And this birth is NOT among mere mortal souls, but a rebirth into a state of spirituality, interacting with the Community of Saints through FAITH.
This Community of Saints is both the Spiritual, Celestial abode of all the Angels and Host of Divine Beings, the Apostles, and the Faith-filled departed souls together with the earthly Faith-filled who trust in Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit, to lead all souls to heaven with the help of Mother Mary’s prayers of intercession to Almighty God to be merciful toward us and fill us with the Light of Hope.
Having come to this understanding of spiritual rebirth, our hearts cry out: Oh Holy Mary, Mother of the Most High God, Jesus Christ, God-the-Son-of-God . . . I love you so much. I love you with all my heart and soul. Holy Mother Mary, remember me in your prayers to your first born son, Jesus, and implore Him for mercy to be showered down on our immortal souls in preparation for Eternal Life. So let it be!
With this experience of Being Born Again, Holy Mary, Mother of God, becomes our Spiritual Mother by way of our experience in Her Celestial, Mystical Womb. And we become Her Spiritual children, growing to Spiritual-Psychological maturity as Her Spiritual sons and daughters.
8) It is good mental health to practice a spirituality that looks to the womb for new life. For, it is from the womb that life is conceived, and it is from the womb that life emerges. And due to the cumulative experience gathered during that prenatal gestation, we are able to relate to others as we learned to relate in the mother-womb to the mother who gives us life. The seed of life is Spirituality (Holy Spirit). From spirituality springs forth the Life from the Celestial Mystical Womb, which ONLY is available through the Womb of the Blessed Mother of God . . . Holy Mary, virgin eternal and Full of Grace. The mind that reflects on This Womb finds Peace, Understanding, and guidance toward Love and Eternal Life.